Project: VisitSantaFe.com - Web Development
Having great success with SantaFe.com and seeing an opportunity to break into tourism with their business, Hutton Broadcasting approached Petroglyph to build VisitSantaFe.com, taking it out of its untouched-since-1997 table layout and bringing it into a sleek, modern, responsive design that is both intuitive and attractive. The visibility of the businesses in Santa Fe, New Mexico was top priority for this layout, and many search and find features (including a very desirable "Nearby" feature) were implemented to help both tourists and locals get around, meet their needs, and enjoy Santa Fe.
- HTML5/CSS3 responsive front-end optimized for iPhone, iPad, and desktop.
- Asynchronous filters and searches, including Nearby locator feature which uses user's location.
- Google Maps for ExpressionEngine Add-on
- SolSpace Calendar Add-on
- Resource Router Add-on
- Antenna Add-on
- Switch-ee Add-on
- Stash Add-on
- Respond.js.. and more!
- Thanks to Justin Kimbrell for your time and patience sorting out your awesome Google Maps for ExpressionEngine tool
- Thanks to Nicolas Bottari for you time and expertise with Solspace Calendar
- Web Design by Andrew Katzner and the Santafe.com team.
- Thanks to Rob Sanchez for help with Resource Router
- Thanks to Jessica D'Amico for your support and consult.