Project: Netfish Shopping Cart
Long looking to break into consumer-direct seafood, Seattle Fish Company of NM approached Petroglyph to build a Shopping Cart on a familiar platform, ExpressionEngine for e-commerce. Petroglyph handled many aspects of this project from the usual ExpressionEngine build and templating to User Interface (UI) design, partial graphic design, design and font consulting, custom shipping calculations, and strategy consulting. Petroglyph worked closely with an in-house designer and project manager, as well as a technical advisor to bring this terrific online store to life.
Netfish is set apart from other vendors by its interest in and deep knowledge of sustainable seafood. Each product page features up-front information about fishery sustainability from multiple sources. The Netfish Blog (run by the adorable Netti) also expands on this information so consumers can stay informed and make ethical and educated decisions about seafood.
We are sad that our client chose to close Netfish - but we, as always, wish them the best.
- HTML5/CSS3 Responsive front end optimized for iPhone, iPad, and desktop view
- Ajax searches and filters for easy browsing
- PHP used for custom product shipping calculations for improved cost accuracy.
- Exp:resso Store Add-on
- SEO Lite Add-on
- Snaptcha Add-on
- Nav-EE Add-on
- CE Image, Trunchtml, Freeform, Freemember, Tagstripper, Switchee and more
- Web design by Seattle Fish Company of NM