Project: NESTCasa.com e-Commerce Experience
Nest Casa is a boutique in Miami, FL with very specific needs for shopping interface, product classification, and representation of brands. Together with an agency, Petroglyph executed the code behind a beautiful re-design for this E-Commerce store, implemented Google analytics e-commerce tracking code, & conceptualized the shopping needs of the clientele into a website model and then executed that with asynchronous code and multiple instances of ExpressionEngine hierarchical categories, queries, & a custom extension to deliver flawless functionality.
- Responsive HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Asynchronous tag search for quick finding of products
- Custom programmatic breakpoints determine layouts for some products or others.
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap framework for ease of responsive behavior & standardized UI elements
- Expresso Store software for ExpressionEngine handles the E-Commerce components.
- Special thanks to Rocket & Walker for superb project management.